When placing an order on the website www.teleflora.by, choose among the payment methods “Payment by credit card through the Assist system”.
Payment is made via the Internet in real time immediately after ordering.
Cards of international VISA systems (of all types), MasterCard (including Maestro) issued by any bank of the world, including those issued by Belarusbank JSS, as well as BELCART cards are suitable for financial transactions.
About the procedure of payment for the BELKART cards of JSSB Belarusbank
* The CVV2 / CVC2 code is a three-digit control number printed on the back of a credit card. This number is usually printed in the upper right corner of the special signature strip. Entering the number is necessary to make sure that the card is used by the real owner.
When choosing to pay for an order using a bank card, payment processing (including entering a bank card number) is made by ASSIST Electronic Payment Company LLC using the ASSIST electronic payment system software and hardware complex, which has passed international certification.
The system, which ensures the safety of payments, uses a secure TLS protocol to transfer confidential information from the client to the server and further processing at the processing center. This means that the payer's confidential data (card details, registration data, etc.) are not transferred to the online store, their processing is fully protected, and no one can receive the client’s personal and bank data. In addition, when processing payments by credit cards, 3D-Secure secure technology is used, which is required by the international payment system VISA and MasterCard.
To pay this way:
1. Choose the method of payment by an on-line card through the Assist system.
2. After clicking on the “Confirm and pay” button, the system will direct you to the website of the electronic payment provider belassist.by, which ensures the safety of payments. The authorization server establishes a connection with the TLS secure protocol with the Buyer and receives from the Buyer the parameters of its bank card (card number, card expiration date, cardholder name in that transcription as it appears on the bank card, as well as CVC2 number or CVV2 specified on the back of the card). The operation of payment by bank card online is completely confidential and secure.
3. Your personal data and card details are entered not on the page of our site, but on the authorization page of the payment system. They are accessed using the TLS secure data transfer protocol, and the technology of secure online payments Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode is applied.
4. In the event of a client’s refusal of the goods (when on-line by card payment, a notice demanding the refusal of the goods must be received from the client at least 24 hours before the required date of delivery of the goods), the money is returned in full and without any fees . The repayment period for a card can be up to 30 days and depends on the issuing bank that issued the card.
5. After filling in all the data and clicking the “Confirm and pay” button on the website of teleflora.by, you will also receive a notification to the mailbox about the result of the transaction (transaction). After some time, you will also receive a message from the administrator of the site teleflora.by, confirming the fact of successful payment for the goods and the transfer of your order to delivery.
We accept payment cards Visa International, MasterCard and Belkart of all classes and banks. We recommend to contact your bank in advance to make sure that your card can be used for payments on the Internet.
The reasons for the denial of authorization may be as follows:
1. There are not enough funds on the card to pay for the order;
2. The bank that issued the Buyer's card, has established a ban on online payments;
3. Timed out waiting for the input of bank card data;
4. The entered data were not confirmed by you on the payment page, the error of the data format, etc.
Depending on the reason for refusing authorization to resolve the issue, you can:
1. To ask for clarification from the Bank that issued the Buyer's card;
2. If the problem cannot be resolved by the Bank, repeat the payment attempt using a card issued by another Bank.